Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Prayers for My Son----***UPDATE ADDED***

Dear friends,

I need prayer for my son, Christian (4 1/2 years old), I think he might be coming down with a rare disease (non-infectious) he once had in the past. He is showing all the symptoms and we were warned it could reoccur before he turned five. We are hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. When it had first occurred, he was only a few months old and it was a horribly scary journey for our entire family as we didn't know what it was and then later finding out that this disease could affect his heart permanently. Friends, I need your prayers for his protection, a return to health and because I need His strength today to be a strong mama (I am feeling pretty weak right now) for him. Please pray the doctors would have wisdom.


(Christian, pictured above, when he was younger)

Thank you all so much from the deepest depths of this mother's heart.

I will keep you all updated. 

***UPDATE: We are back from the doctor and Christian has been diagnosed with strep throat. Praise God it was not more serious! Apparently, strep can have some of the exact same symptoms of his disease. We are keeping a close eye on him to make sure nothing else develops. We thank you ALL so much for all your support, kind words and prayers. They meant so much to us and helped encourage us get through it all. The Lord is so good and merciful. ***

*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment