Sunday, March 25, 2012

My First Vlog

Hello sweet friends and Happy Monday!

I wanted to share a video of myself (yes, this is my first vlog) with a personal message to you. I normally don't do videos and am a very private person, but I thought I would push myself out of my comfort zone to extend a warm greeting to you all!





 (Note: please turn off the music at the bottom of the blog before viewing)
If you cannot view this video click here. 

This is not the first video I ever made though--the first one I ever made was for my friend, Sarah Mae. She had asked me to make a video to open the Relevant Conference (now Allume) a few years ago and so I did (very unsure of myself, I might add! My daughters convinced me to do it! :))

So I hope you enjoy it and PLEASE--don't make too much fun of me after you see it!

Love to you all!

(Newsflash! Subscribe to our brand spankin' NEW Wise Woman YouTube channel and stay tuned for some Titus 2 Conversations..more details to come!)


**************

















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment