Monday, June 18, 2012

Beauty in the Moment



This summer I have been really thinking about enjoying, relishing, and truly being in the moment.

How we miss so much because we are in a hurry.

I think sometimes as moms since we are so prone to multi-tasking, it actually works us against us sometimes. We can be there--but yet still a million miles away or not viewing life as we should or could, robbing ourselves of the very beauty and gift of life around us.

I want to slow down so that I don't miss any of it.

This post says it so clearly:



 "..I need a slow life so I don’t miss noticing these. I need my heart in a place that I can see and celebrate this, not think “Time for another haircut. Didn’t we just get it cut? Add another thing to the list.”



I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

























Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox or RSS feed! Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment