Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


-I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.

-My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

-Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. 

-Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. 

-My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

-Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

-His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend.




-Song of Soloman


**********************

No comments:

Post a Comment