Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Clothing Inspiration


I love the styles I see out now in the stores. Usually it is hard to find pretty things and I think many styles that are usually in style are not very feminine in nature. I gravitate toward clothing that is pink or ruffly, and if it has a rose on it, even better!  I was so happy to see that flowers were in this past summer and hope to see it continued in fall.


This reminds me of how cozy sweaters can be, especially curling up on the couch with a quilt and good book in hand!


I love this rose look and had purchased several shirts this summer like this--I hope the keep it through the winter. My daughter and I both are hoping they will!


For a while I kept my clothing pretty simple because I was either pregnant or busy with little children. I am trying to change my look this year to something fresher, and to look nicer for my husband, but yet still practical and not spend too much. Trust me, I am not a fashionista by any means (I know some of you are)...but I do like pretty things!



And ruffly scarves---I have seen a few I liked this year and thinking about getting one.

Not sure how warm they will keep me,
but it would sure look pretty!


I love these feminine fall coats---







I know most people don't dress like this anymore, but I like how classy and feminine they look. They remind me of the 60's--a much simpler time.
 

Hope you are enjoying this cozy fall day!



**************

Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment