Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Struggling Through Hardships and Link-up!



I recently announced that I was giving away three free copies of my new best selling ebook, True Christian Motherhood. I was *overwhelmed* with the amount of response that I received (so we will be giving out more than three), and must say that most of the emails I received had me in tears. The stories that poured in truly touched my heart and so I would like to share a few words.

I realize that many of you are struggling and going through such hardships right now---whether they be financial, physical, spiritual, etc., right now and I wanted to let you know that you are NOT alone. The Lord is with you with each and every step so be COURAGEOUS as you face the day.

I wanted to share this verse with you from my Bible reading time this morning:

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives. 
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

This verse is very comforting and I pray that it will comfort you today also.

We are saying a prayer for each and every single one of you! God knows your struggles, your weaknesses and He will guide your way---even as you feel as though you are stumbling in the darkness. Even as you feel the pressure rising up so high that you feel you cannot tolerate it any longer. Even as give it your all,  yet still failing, just give up and weakly turn your eyes upon Him.

Remember, He is there and to PRAISE Him. Through my stormiest trials did He bring the most growth in my life, truly refinement that could not have taken place otherwise. I thank Him for those times because I know He had great love for me. And He does for you, too!

Also a few points of interest:

1. If you are looking for a powerful book on discipling your family--Family Driven Faith by Pastor Voddie Baucham is half off today and only $10 (sale ends at midnight).

2. Mama Chocolate is having a True Christian Motherhood giveaway--stop by and enter!

3. Read a prayer from our True Christian Motherhood Discussion group led by Jasmine. WOW! She is quite a prayer warrior and has been praying over us in the group. If you'd like to join its not too late! Just grab a copy and click here.

Now on a lighter note, I am having a link up today so please feel free to link-up and share your lovely posts with us on homemaking, motherhood, biblical womanhood, recipes, etc. I am sure that many would love to read an encouraging word from you!

If you link up here please use the image below to let others know that you have linked up here so that they might join in the fun and be encouraged as well:





(It's easy--just copy and paste the code in this box!)

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment