Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Here!


The new Vision Forum catalog is now available!

I *love* how they ALWAYS have a noble theme to their covers. 

When we get our catalog the children rush try to read it before we get a chance to, I am so glad they are interested in wholesome resources that help BUILD UP OUR HOME instead of tearing it down. I've also heard of other households the children do this too and yes--sometimes we have to be QUICK and hide it in our room so us parents will even get a chance to read it!

If you'd like to get a catalog, you can get it here.
(It's FREE!)

As you know, I cannot recommend them highly enough, we also do alot of our Christmas shopping there since we know the things we get there will have a huge spiritual impact on our home in the future. They have also added tons of new homeschool resources as well that I will be checking out for to add to our school year and for next.

Did you get yours yet?

***************

Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment