Thursday, October 4, 2012

Church Planting Wives--Encouragement for You



Many of you know that my husband and I are honored to be in the midst of a wonderful new church plant that the Lord has set before our path along with some dear friends. It has been such a road of blessing along this great journey-- I see God's hand at work in so many amazing ways and the fellowship that the Lord has provided has been so sweet!

Then I started to think about other church planting wives and how I was sure that many of them might be looking for some encouragement. That is when I found this wonderfully encouraging blog for church planters wives and women in ministry called Grace Covers Me: Leading and Living By Grace by Christine Hoover (a fellow church planting wife and contributor at Desiring God blog) and knew I needed to share it with you!



There is SO much over there, I don't even know where to begin! But take some time to look around and I know that something will speak to you over there. I am also looking forward to checking out her book that will be released sometime early next year by Moody Publishers:


(I will be posting more in the future on church planting, so if you are doing that or a pastors wife please leave a comment and share your thoughts and your blog.)

Are you a church planting/pastor's wife?

Are there any encouraging resources that you would like to share?


















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox or RSS feed! Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment