Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beautiful Lilla Rose Offers Free Shipping for Three Days!




For three days only Lilla Rose is having FREE shipping on orders over $20! They don't have these sales often so this is a wonderful time to get one if you have been thinking about it.




I know of many women who were very happy with their Lilla Rose flexi-clips and bought them for their daughters, friends, aunts, mother-in-laws, etc. They make wonderfully practical gifts! Take a peek at this precious little girl, I just love how this clip looks so sweet on her:



And to be honest, I even have a favorite one that I wear at night to sleep in. Yes, they are THAT comfortable to me. But shhhh---don't tell anyone!



The sale last from November 8th- 10th so don't miss it!






No comments:

Post a Comment