Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How to Make Money on Your Blog


Many of you know that I am an affiliate for Vision Forum--I have been honored to promote many of their products for building up strong Christian families and have been blessed through their teachings and not only that--but also by my earnings from there.

I have been able to use the extra money for all kinds of things---clothing, food, homeschool curriculum, date nights, paying bills, home repairs and decor, trips, birthdays, Christmas, costumes, donations, even a trampoline!

Did you know that you could easily become a Vision Forum affiliate as well and begin earning right away?

Many of you have shared with me about how you would love to just make even just a little income on the side.
Right now you can begin earning at 8% (up to 13%) through them as soon as you sign up. That is TWICE as much as Amazon! ( Just another reason why I love them!)

I also have many friends who are affiliates and can testify to it as well.


Have a blessed day!


********************


If you are interested in how to further make money on your blog I am available for consulting!
Last year the Lord was kind enough to enable me to bring in six different streams of income just through my blog, I can teach you how too!

(If you have a new blog this is the perfect time to start learning the ropes--
how I wish I knew all of this back when I first started!)



You may contact me at wisewomanconsulting@gmail.com,
leave a comment below for me to contact you
or read more about Wise Woman Consulting here.







This post is linked at Raising Homemakers and Far Above Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment