Thursday, March 17, 2011

Japan Update!

I am happy to announce that my grandmother and aunt are doing fine! My mother was in touch with them and their home is still standing but there is alot of debris all around it. Thank you so much for your prayers, inquiries and support! They have been comforting and meant so much at such a very troubling time. Here is an image of a boat washed ashore in their town:


(click on image to enlarge)

As many of you know, Japan has suffered three major disasters--an devastating earthquake and tsunami and now a looming nuclear threat. Please continue to pray for them. We have asked my mother to come and join us in the states to live until the threat has passed--she is still considering whether or not she will. 
 
Please pray for the Japanese people, to overcome all of this and seek the Lord as their Savior. Right now they are suffering also with a dwindling amount of food, water, medical supplies, etc.  If you are able to donate to help them here are some places you may do that at:






Thanks so much!

And for those who have contacted me to let me know you have friends and family there
I am still praying for them.


***************

No comments:

Post a Comment