Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!


The Fourth of July is a wonderful time to create special memories for the family...

I love these simple yet special Fourth of July treats!



(View this and more at The Crafty Crow)

We might try to catch a  parade or BBQ,

print out some coloring pages, mazes and crosswords--

and have a little fun by making simple crafts.


Sometimes we will even go to the beach...

The children just love to watch the fireworks!




How about you?



 Happy Fourth of July!

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
 
~Lee Greenwood


 *********************

Are you new here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox or RSS feed! Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.



This post is linked up with Like A Bubbling Brook.



No comments:

Post a Comment