Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To My Mom....

Hello Everyone! This is Janai (June’s oldest daughter) hacking into her blog. I wanted to let you all know what an incredible mom I have! And today being her 40th birthday (hint, hint- leave a comment!)-- I wanted to share a little with you. My mom is first of all a child of God-- a daughter of THE High King-- a princess-- and a queen. She is treasured by the most amazing and loving father there ever could be, by her wonderful husband, by me, by all the rest of her children, by family members, by friends, and by people like you. Second, she is a mother to three princesses and five future presidents (yes, be jealous)! Third, she’s a world changer. She can write like it's nobody’s business. She can listen to people who talk with her (which is rare these days). She's constantly trying to grow in her walk with the Lord. She's there if I need her. She's youthful, beautiful, and still has big dreams! We can tease each other and have fun together. Over the weekend, she did her finger nails red, white, and blue for the holiday (which made all of us girls proud of her!). :) She's not afraid to try new things. She's always trying to learn anything she can! I love her! 




One thing I got from her is her love of spending time in the cemetery. It's so peaceful there and you can forget life for just a moment. I think there are not enough mom's out there that are doing their job. There are so many children, teens, and adults that wish their mom was involved in their lives someway. That wish they could've seen them graduate. They wish their mom would've been there helping them with relationships or family problems. I am just absolutely blessed to have both my father and mother right here at my side all the time whenever I need them.
***********************************
Thank you, God! Thank you for picking her out of anybody else in the world to be my mother. Thank you for bringing her to You when she most needed You in her life. I could not imagine where I would be if you had not lead her to Your Son, Jesus Christ.  I could not imagine where she or my dad would be if You had not come and saved her--but You had another plan for her life. You had planned her life out from the beginning. I am so thankful for that... She is the best mom anyone could've ever had and I love her to death!


I love you, mom!!! Happy 40th Birthday!!! I am so glad you're getting to live your childhood dreams now!! I feel like crying as I write this. :) Thanks for teaching me everything you ever taught me. I might not understand them all now but one day (hopefully) I will. 


You. Are. Seriously. THE. Best.


All My Love,
~Janai 


 **************************


“Mother is the name for God
in the lips and hearts of little children.”

-William Makepeace Thackeray



No comments:

Post a Comment