Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Ideas and Gifts


We can celebrate Valentine's day and make it  special in our home by creating homemade treats with our family...


No matter how simple


as long as it comes from a heart of love it brings a special touch of warmth.


You can find these ideas and their links over at my Pinterest Board.

Now since the title of this post includes gifts too here are some possible ideas.

1. Spiritual Gifts for Dad--could include a new Bible, or other resources that can help him to disciple and lead the home.  Check out this list. 

2. The Courageous Set--I cannot emphasize how much I LOVED the message of this movie. Get it for him, your father, your father-in-law, your grandfather--any man you can find! The message is so powerful!



3. A Kindle Fire--I just got one yesterday and cannot even tell you how much I love it. Honestly, I can't believe how long I actually lived without it and am actually listening to it while I am typing this out. It is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!



4. Special Mr. and Mrs.  mugs from the Love Collection at Dayspring.  I shared about these popular mugs  last year and they were a hit!



Beautifully inscribed with--

I found the one my heart loves.

-- Song of Solomon 3:4 NIV


You can get these HERE.
(Pssst--free shipping w/code SHIPPING25 for orders over $25!)


Be sure to make every day special for your family and I 
hope you have fun planning out your Valentine's Day celebration!

*************

















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment