Friday, May 13, 2011

Duggar's Latest Interview


Recently Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar were interviewed about their life and new book "A Love That Multiplies", here it is:






Now I have a great tip for you!!! Right now on Amazon they are currently offering the new Duggar book at 39% off the cover price if you preorder this book, so instead of getting it at the full price of $19.99
it is now available at only $12.18! I already ordered mine.

(For those of you who would prefer to invest in a Christian company instead of Amazon, VF is having it at sale price too ($3 off) for only $16.)

Many of  you have written me asking me about godly movies to influence your children, since that can be so hard to find these days. I so agree with you, when I take a look through Netflix and Redbox, it can get pretty  discouraging. Good, wholesome movies are hard to come by so that is why I cannot recommend  these DVD's by the Duggars enough. My children can watch them again and again and I don't have to worry about having to block or censor anything. Much is taught on character and godly values as well.


 
18 Kids and Counting
and the newer one:




19 Kids and Counting-Set of 4 DVD's


These were worth the money I spent because I knew I was investing in my family and we could all look forward to family movie night!

Do you have any favorites you would like to share with us?



**************************


Don't forget to subscribe and get free updates sent to your inbox!




No comments:

Post a Comment