Thursday, January 12, 2012

Decorating with Tea Cups



In honor of National Tea Month, as promised we are having a week of posts full of tea inspiration. Today I am taking a look at decorating with teacups and have found some inspiring ideas over at Pinterest. These first few photos are my favorite I love the idea of a teacup chandelier:


 This is truly breathtaking...I think if I saw this in person I would just stare at it for a long time!
During the holidays I like to deck mine out with ornaments but it looks no where as impressing as this one.


Pearls, teacups and pink are always a favorite and would even look cute in a girls bedroom.


We have all heard of tea candles, but this picture shows tea candle lights! I love how it can be pretty AND safe if you have lots of little children around and still add a glowing ambiance.


Or use one for a pretty display of jewelry on a dresser--



or in one!



Stately on a buffet...


or even dangling from a tree!


(Don't forget, you can find all the links over at my Pinterest board.)

 Also, if you need a good book to learn about tea try this one:


Afternoon Tea by Susannah Blake



I have been admiring these lovely  Gracie China Rose Chintz teacups for awhile now (hmmm...I wonder if they will fit on my chandelier) and will probably pick up a set of these soon. You can find these and more here. 




Hope you enjoyed the inspiration!


******************

















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment