Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Favorite Teacups

Awhile back I had gotten into the habit of using beautiful teacups with my morning coffee. I was so sad when my favorite chintz teacup broke, but tried to be optimistic---it meant I had a reason to buy MORE teacups!


When I stumbled across these, I couldn't resist. They were lovely with all my favorite elements--roses, chintz pattern and the color pink! I was so happy to have found them--they are large in size and just help me to start the day off right...


They came in a beautiful box pictured below and satin cloth, that is wonderful for storing them if needed. Here are my teacups posing with my pink pearls that my husband bought me a few years back as a birthday gift.


My daughter, Naomi, took these photos (Naomi Elizabeth Photography). She has quite a knack for photography and finding the beauty in everyday things. One time she took close up shots tulips leaves (yes, just the leaves) and it just looked amazing--like art!



These photos were taken on my deck and capture our redbud tree making its welcoming appearance for spring in the background.

Yesterday I had posted the shot above this one for my Facebook timeline cover and several people wanted to know where I got them from so I promised to blog about it. You can get these charming tea pretties at Amazon by clicking HERE.


These make a great gift for mother's, sisters, and daughters alike! The above image is from Amazon and the set is called: Gracie China Rose Chintz Porcelain Teacups and Saucers(8 oz.). THEY ARE ON SALE NOW -you can save $10!!!!


Hope you enjoyed viewing my favorite teacups!


***********

















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment