Tuesday, August 28, 2012

United Bates of America on Amazon



When I first posted about the Bates family of 21 and their new cable show United Bates of America, we got quite a response with emails asking us how to watch the show without cable. Well, for those who didn't get a chance to watch it yet, I wanted to let you know that it is already available at Amazon (pay per episode) for $1.99 per show. I watched several last night and was quite blessed by watching their close knit family and father Gil Bates who has such a heart of a family man (yes, a couple of episodes made me cry!). It has a country twist on it which I found especially refreshing.


 
 I really hope you will get a chance to view them --there are not many shows that honor the Lord and are wholesome anymore. It also makes for a great family movie night too. Click HERE for the episodes.


Happy viewing!







No comments:

Post a Comment