Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Sale


Calling all homeschooling moms!

I love a great homeschool deal when I find one so I just had to share this with all of you. I know that finding good curriculum is hard and finding curriculum that isn't going to blow the budget can be harder. Right now Vision Forum is having an extra 20% off their high quality homeschool products. Some of the items are already discounted at 50-70% percent which makes for an amazing deal!

They have all things to teach your child--from God's Word, science, history, law, spelling, drawing, economics, music, and much more.

The discount code is: BACKTOSCHOOL

CLICK HERE to view over 200 special selected sale items. 



Have a blessed day!























Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox or RSS feed! Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment