Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Steals

I had been out all morning finishing up some of my Christmas list and the parking lots were packed, I was so pleased to come home and find some more great deals right online, especially at Dayspring.



I fell in love with this gorgeous In Quietness and Trust Snowbird pillow awhile back and was overjoyed to find that it had gone on sale for just $10.99! It will go perfectly on my bed. It was originally priced at $25.99 but I am so glad I got it for steal of a price . And yes, I am into birds this year!  I have them on my Christmas tree, on my dining room table, and now on my bed! On this pillow is inscribed:

His love is as gentle as freshly fallen snow,
His joy is as lovely as winter's glow,
His peace is the quiet place
our hearts can go.

In quietness and trust is your strength...
Isaiah 30:15



See the pretty detail?




A few other deals I found that I thought I should share and also ended up purchasing were these:



This festive Jesus is the Gift teapot will keep us warm through the long winter...
and good for tea with friends!
Originally $19.99 now just $4.99




 And you remember me sharing about this pretty Jesus is the Gift mug--before it was $9.99 now it is just $2.49!


They have it in white too!


I also love this large "Jesus is the Gift Snowflake" bowl that was $16.99 is now just $5.49.

By the way, if you too decide to pick up any great deals at Dayspring
be sure to use discount code: shipping25 

to get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25

It's a great place for homemakers to beautify their home
and fill it with inspiration!


*****************

















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment