Monday, August 22, 2011

The Culture of the Kingdom of Darkness



Yesterday I heard a great sermon that shared about how lying brought in the culture of the kingdom of darkness into our homes. This is a truth that is very important, one we need to ponder and apply and never take lightly.

We all need to be a people continually striving after holiness in every area of our lives.

But it got me thinking more about the kingdom of darkness and how we need to be on guard.

It surrounds us everyday and we need to be alert. We need to guard our eyes, ears and minds and be wise about what is of God's Kingdom and what is the opposite. We need to know what it is when we see it because we also need to guard our children from it.

So I am going write more about this important topic this week.

I hope you will join me.




********************

Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment