Thursday, August 18, 2011

Homeschool Room Virtual Tour and Link-Up

As you all know, we will be starting school soon and I am always looking for ideas to freshen up our homeschool room! Today I am sharing a video from a homeschool mom who will share some great tips, is gifted in organization, and lays out how it all really is in the end:




I am still working on my Homeschool Rooms for 2011 post (I will even be touching on using small spaces)--that will be up soon! In the mean time, I'd LOVE  for you to share one of your  posts on homeschooling, homeschooling tips or pics of your very own homeschool room to encourage the rest  of us.

If you link up here please use the image below to let others know that you have linked up here so that they might join in the fun and be encouraged as well:





(It's easy--just copy and paste the code in this box!)
 

Thanks so much for being a part of this community--
I am looking forward to reading what you have to share!








Hat tip to Mrs. U for the video! 






















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox or RSS feed! Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.
















No comments:

Post a Comment