Friday, August 26, 2011

48 Hour Sale Ends Today!


Yesterday I spent a fabulous day shopping for fall clothes, planning out the school year, and ordering art supplies online from Amazon (yes, they have that and great stuff like manipulatives, puzzles, dry eraser boards, supplies, etc.). I also registered the children up for some local classes that they are excited about attending.  I'm feeling like I am wrapping up the strings to being fully prepared next week when we start and that we are finally ready.

I still had to pick up a few last things last week and was so happy when I ran across this sale at Vision Forum. Today is the last day for this 48 hour sale, so if any of you are like me and need to pick up a few good resources today is a great day to do it! They have really expanded their line this past year and have some great NEW homeschooling resources, click HERE to take a peek.


(They even sell fun things like this Windpower Kit!)

The sale is for all homeschool items 25%-50% off--PLUS FREE SHIPPING!  

(You can't beat that! And if you don't homeschool these still make great educational resources.) They also sell microscopes, sketching sets, calligraphy sets, Science DVD sets, readers, and so much more.


Remember, this sale ends at midnight tonight--so don't delay!



Have a blessed day!


********************

Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment