Monday, August 1, 2011

New Adventures




August is here and we need to celebrate the NEW!

I have many new exciting announcements
to make for this special month of August that I want to share with you.

May I take a moment to just say that
life surely brings many changes, twist and turns and breathtaking adventure!

Here is some of the big news....and a hint:



It has to do with my sweet friend, Sarah Mae,
(yes, here we are!)

Raising Homemakers


and the popular blog, Raising Homemakers!

Click here to read all about it:

Raising Homemakers Has a New Owner 



******************

Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox or RSS feed! Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment